Thursday, 23 February 2012

£3500 made, bring on the training!

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
So so happy as during half term I finally made it over the £3500 target :)
My grandparents had a penny jar going for nearly a year and when it was full, we counted it up and cashed it in. There was nearly £260 in there so I am well and truly on my way to buying some of my kit or getting some of my injections.
Also done some other number crunching, IT'S 21 WEEKS TILL WE GO!!! SUPER EXCITED!
So now it's time to turn my attention to get fit (oh dear). At the weekend I went for a little walk all dressed up. I think it was about 2.5 miles on the flat.
Here's me with my bag lent to me by a friend and don't think I got away with it lightly (quite literally). I put in 4 cans of beans, 4 cans of cola and 3 bottles of squash! Still, it was the first practise so things should get better from here. Also hopefully we should be going to Snowdon the last weekend of April which we can use to fund raise even more. We're hoping to get the donations page up and running on the website soon, keep an eye out and please help us all anyway you can :)
I've still got a bit of a way to go but I'm getting soooo close to the end, I cannot wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment