Sunday, 29 January 2012

£100 to go!!!!!

Hey all
So now my exams are all over, it's full steam ahead to get these last pennies towards the final total due at the beginning of May. I have £100 to go YAY! (plus injections and kit but these aren't involved in the £3500 total), so it's all very exciting. I have a few things lined up to get the last of it, such as a few more boot fairs and maybe some nail painting at school but I'll be organinsing them for later. I'm also going to have to get fit ( :S ) so I will be orgainsing some hill walks. If you're interested in joining these walks just let me know, the more the merrier and they're pretty great to keep that new years 'get fit' resolution :)
Keep watching this space then to see when I get the final amount! :)
Oh and Happy New Year too :) Its the year of the Dragon so lets hope it's as prosperous as they say it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment