Sunday, 17 July 2011

Rain, rain, go away...

Hi all,
So as you probably saw, yesterday was quite wet, which meant that the bootfair was rained off :( sad times
But I had a feeling that this would be the case so I have a back-up bootfair on:
Saturday 23rd July at Hawkinge Cricket Club, Cricketers Close, public allowed in from 9.30

Also remember that the Slave auction is still on at Folkestone Rugby Club on the Friday 22nd July from 7.30, so make sure you get your ticket ASAP! It should be a really good fun, with lots going on, the auction, a raffle, photos taken during the night and available to buy, T-shirts that we've created are also available to buy too.

Another event that I have been able to organise for the last a day of term, Friday 22nd July, at the Folkestone School for Girls at Lunch Time is Nail Paining in the Main School Conservatory for the girls at the school. There will be varing prices from £1.00 for just one colour, £2.00 for a base colour and a design ontop and £3.00 for a shape and paint. All include a top coat to prevent chipping a so they last during the summer. I'm doing this at school because I am auctioning myself for nail painting at the auction in the evening and will be interested in what people have to say about it.

Finally, I have been emailing my headteacher about organising a festival event in the school hall in September called FestiHall and she is interested in meeting up and discussing the idea further so hopefully once I meet up with her on Tuesday there should be some new information on this excitig event, so keep your ears peeled and up-to-date with this blog :)

Hopefully see you soon at an event and lets all hope this rain goes away for the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment