Ok so here's an introduction to The Borneo Experience 2012.
In the Summer of 2012, a group of girls from Folkestone School for Girls and I are going on a 4 week expedition to Borneo. Whilst out there, we are going on a jungle trek, to work with the local communities, to plant trees and a visit to an orang-utan sanctuary.
To get there we each have to raise £3500, which is a lot of money! By doing lots of fundraising events, from bootfairs to an auction of promises, we intend to raise the money needed to go.
It's a lot of work but hopefully it will all be worth it, especially if I can share it with you! On this blog, I hope to post about events that I intend to raise money on, important milestones in the money raising, lots of pictures and vidoes and when I get back from Borneo, LOADS more photos and a day by day diary of what we did out there.
Feel free to ask questions and like posts as I really want people to get involved.
I hope that you can follow my journey with me and support me every step of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment