This is a way of keeping up to date with how I'm doing, raising money for Borneo and what events I'm doing. Here you can share the experience with me, on my road to Borneo!
Sunday, 15 July 2012
Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today...
No, I'm not going to New York, I just liked the title.
I am however leaving to go to Borneo tonight, all the fund raising for the last year and ahalf has come down to the next four weeks :)
I am so excited but slightly nervous too, I've never done anything like this before so I don't what to expect but I know that it'll be an experience and one that'll never forget. It only really hit me today that I'm actually going to be there soon.
The details for tonight are meeting at school tonight at midnight, going to heathrow at 4 and getting the plane at 11:30 in the morning and getting to Kota Kinabalu 17:00 Tuesday evening. The next day we'll be transferred to our first camp, batu puteh.
I want to thank everyone who has supported me in getting this far, for giving me the chance to have this experience and for being as excited about it as I am!
Not sure how many times I'll be able to up date this blog whilst I'm out there but I will hopefully be have more time on the other website so keep an eye out for any thing I do :) see you all soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment