On Sunday, I took part in a garage sale up in Capel and it was extremely successful. I sold most of my stock and made £105 to go in the Borneo fund (which is the biggest single earner I have done as of yet!) I'm hoping to fit in a couple more boot fairs before the seasons ends, so I'll let you know when those are but after that it's time to start selling stuff on eBay ;)
Obviously now that we're back to school finding the time to earn money will be harder but we are hoping to hold a quiz night, a disco, I'm trying to sort out my Festival in the Hall idea and a Halloween disco has been proposed too so lots to orgainse.
Make sure you keep checking out the website every now and then to keep up-to-date with all of our achievements. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment